Friday, June 27, 2008

Putting away the Prada


So when is the time, to give up partying, long nights on the dance floor and waking up just to find a hangover hitting you over the head? When do you know, that now is the time to settle down and start your own family? When is the time to exchange that Prada bag for a diaper bag or giving up that flat tummy of yours for a bump?

One thing is for certain long nights and lack of sleep is going to stay.

BUT after thinking about it, I still wannabe a mommy.

Putting away the 3 inch heels for some comfy flats isn’t that bad, but here is my other burning question.

How do they do it.? Juggling a successful career, motherhood, devoted wife and running a household or is the super-mom status not so hard to achieve?
Super-moms, myth or reality?

But there is no turning back – I don’t want to turn back - I’m saying “goodbye past” and “hello very uncertain (but exciting) future”

I should be jumping for joy, but a knot of fear is unavoidable.

So I’m tucking in my jewelled undies and my inner model where they belong.

Motherhood here I come.

Posted by bottonz on November 7th, 2006

No comments: