Friday, June 27, 2008

A little bit of this and that


When I decided to re launch my blog, I had so many ideas, so many topics and for the life of me I can’t think of one single one right now.

I could - A: browse the news and write some seriously depressing shit. B: Bitch about something extremely insignificant and make it sound absolutely horrendous. C: Write about my baby girl but Then I realised I am so NOT a mommy blogger and everybody already knows Miss. A is the most perfect baby ever. (biased moment ) D: Write about something silly out of my childhood. E: Write something about my pets, but I hate pet blogs, so I will not put you through “how my dog sniffed the cat’s butt”

Instead I am just going to give you a quick run down of my life as is.

The party planning went so well, I was highly impressed with myself……for about a week and then I got bored. That’s the thing about me, I get bored way to easily. I always start new projects and never finish them or it takes me a year to actually do it. I don’t have a year, I only have a month and a half. Which reminds me? When should I actually send the (non existing) invites??

It is really cold, I hate winter, I hate looking like a stuffed chicken and I hate not feeling any of my smaller limbs but I want to immigrate to Canada, yeah hell B I can c that going super smoothly for you and your chicken ass. Which reminds me, I should invest in a heater for the study…...

In the next 3 weeks I have so much going on, which means lots of blogging material. The one I am looking the most forward to is a Bachelorets party with a stripper called Jaxon a hunky sailor. Other upcoming events includes a Kitchen Tea WHOOPEE.... can you feel my excitement. Feel free to send some killer (not literally ) recipes for me for this one ASAP. It is also my cousin's wedding, I love weddings, but, S.A. wedding are so formal, so stiff, or is it only the weddings I get invited to? but that is a whole new topic on it’s own. My gran’s 90th yes people her NIGHTIETH Birthday Party is also coming up and she is alive and kicking seriously nothing can get that woman down even her hearing is better than mine on a good day. BUT that is also another topic for another day.

Lastly, thanks to those who inspired me to blog again, Thanks for reading. Now I need a smoke (You do know I have to do this OUTSIDE) Love you all madly and please do comment. !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really talented!
You should seriously consider writing a book!
I will definitely be reading your blogs all the time!

Kim Swan said...

Don't worry B, I have a wedding to attend this weekend. My SIL. Love the blog, and glad you have got back into it, you write well! ~kim~

Anonymous said...

fantastic-- love reading ur stuff :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah,glad you decided to "return" to your blog!have saved it under my favourites,so the pressure is on you have to entertain us!
Good luck with the party plans.I would send the invites about 2weeks before hand!

bottonz said...

Thanks Monna, so I still hav a bit time, fabulous !!!