Friday, June 27, 2008

Fashion road-kill!

I know the road of life, is full of bumps and crap but do you have to walk it in those shoes? You have to wear “special” shoes to make the walk more fun. Ok, ok, maybe walking in fabulous 3 inch heels, that is killing your feet slowly, isn’t much fun, but at least you will look good while doing it.You deserve to look good.

Looking good = Feeling good,

and this is not good :P

Have you seen the amount of woman that becomes instant fashion road-kill after they get married? Why do they do that? Don’t they care anymore? Or is it the husband’s fault? Well I don’t have the cure for this awful epidemic, but I truly wish that we as woman will look at ourselves and say “I want to look the best I can for myself” Maybe we will feel better about ourselves and just maybe infidelity will stop or at least subside.

Don’t you think our dearest and nearest deserves to come back home to the woman he fell in love with. Instead to somebody who aged 10 years over night, wearing faded jeans, over sized t-shirt, no make up and slippers (now now – put away that stone - by all means if this is what you looked like before you got married, who am I to tell you what to do)

“But I’m overweight the only thing that fits me is oversized t-shirt”

Honey do I have news for you, no matter what shape or size, you can still look a million bucks, with a bit of effort and a bit of effort can do miracles for your self esteem. (Oh and self esteem does miracles in the bedroom)

Stop starring at your credit cards. I know most of the money goes into the house and the kids. I’m not talking about splurging money on the latest Versace and Prada, You don’t need designer fashion labels to look good. With a little bit of fashion sense – I know ALL woman have that in them somewhere – the right retail stores, mixing and matching and little bit of money, you can look and feel like the woman you are.

Fashion defines you but that doesn’t mean it has to make you broke. What is your style? What fashion tip can you bring to the table that will have you looking great, feeling amazing and saving money? There are so many ways that you can have it all!

So maybe you can’t be the perfect woman who wears white – and keeps it clean – well I’m not. But I’m certainly not going to go through life looking like fashion road-kill

Posted by bottonz on November 11th, 2006

No comments: