Friday, June 27, 2008

For the Love of my life


Thought I would share this here…

I think it is crazy how I never thought that I would wake up one morning and have fallen in love. Every day I look at you and every day I think of you and it makes me happier and happier knowing that I can spend the rest of my life with you. I know I will never have to worry about losing you because I know that you will never leave me.

Sometimes I wonder why you chose me and why you are with me. I know we’ve gone through so much. So many hard times but many more good times. We share the same things, we try to understand each other, even try to be there as best friends, as soul mates. I even ask myself why you chose to marry me and I have no answers, only your love.

You have made me the luckiest woman on earth. You make me feel like I’m a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I’m near you, wrapped up in your arms. Because of you I feel wanted, adored and loved in every way imaginable.
Because of you I am complete.

Thank you for telling me how much you love me every single day.Thank you for always being there for me, Thank you for your patience. Thank you for loving me, just as I am. Thank you for you and being the man that I have grown to love beyond words.

This beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. We don’t even need to be together, we are never apart. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, my love.

You will always be the love of my life.

I love you

Posted by bottonz on November 7th, 2006 Photo: www.stefanusphoto.com

No comments: