Monday, July 14, 2008

Random

Please check out my friend's Blog " Loopy Liz" I am sure you will find her as delightful and funny as I do. She only started her blog, well umh like 5 minutes ago, but if you thought that I was kinda funny, I can assure you I am not. She IS funny.
Oh you can find the link in my blogroll ( on your right hand side )

In Other News
1. I realised that my butt is abnormally big in proportion to my body, I think the wrong part of my body decided to grow when I was pregs. How did I came to this conclusion ? Well if I stand in the shower, our super large extra special mega 2000 showerhead's spray is not large enough to keep my butt and back warm at the same time....

2. My project is coming along very well, I will NOT let this one fail....please don't let it fail

3. My husband is talking to me about sound systems as I am typing this and I am not listening to one word.....sorry honey.

4. Try to work this out in the top of your head 210 x 220 divided by 1000 x 1800, took me an hour and I had to recruit a group of people to help me.

I told you the post was RANDOM

1 comment:

Cherry creations said...

i dig this post esp cause it has stuff about me in ha ha ha ha ha ha that song you're so vain is coming into my head right now :-)