Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I am flabbergasted

Dear ZSUZSANNA you can not talk about another continent - Yes darling Africa is a continent and South Africa however is a country - that you have never seen or read anything proper about ( meaning you can't go pull facts out of your ears ).....One sec let me chase the zebras out of the yard. Ok where was I, Who are you to judge a woman you have never met, did you even take the time to read her stories before you went and ripped her ovaries out ? SIS ON YOU ZSUZSANNA !!!!!!!!!!!! You know nothing,...one sec the damn monkey stole my baby again....let me repeat that, you know NOTHING about us !!!!......I am flabbergasted

See here and here

1 comment:

Making Babies said...

I can't for one moment even believe what I just read. How can any woman be so so... I can't even think of a word to describe her. She obviously has no idea what she is talking about. Oh cr@p, I have to go, that darn elephant is eating my rose bushes.......