Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A few things


1. Don’t ever name your children Hendrieka or Jacorien, I mean seriously WTF (this part is for my cousin) again WTF WTF WTF ???? That is just plain cruel, no make that abusive.

2. I have picked up a new word RANDOM, got it from my very hip (don’t even know if hip is the right word to use in this day and age ) bro and his girlfriend. Everything is so Random dude !!! I don’t think I am suppose to add the dude part, dude is so 90’s.

3. I think my ear might be falling off….. .I have a majour zit behind my other ear, WTF ? it is as if the forces of ear-hood have decided that I am no longer worthy of my ears. Damn you, forces who ever you are, you earfuckers !!!

4. . My mother is still telling me what to wear WTF I am 25 and she decided that I will look sooo pretty on Miss A’s birthday with my pink and black top. I am probably going to end up wearing the pink and black top btw thanks mom.

5. My mother also bought Miss A a dress for her birthday, now she is also telling me how I must dress my child, RANDOM !!!!!!!

6. I am not so sure how to use the word RANDOM, I think I must call my bro

7. If you call and get the voicemail, and then hang up and immediately call back, I will ignore you. Voicemail is there for a reason, leave a message. Comprendo!!!!!

8. I just spend the last 10 minutes pondering the word Comprendo

No comments: