Thursday, July 24, 2008

I saw the sign

Did you just sing the title in your head ? did you ? did you ?

Well I woke up this morning in 1994, just kidding imagine time travelling back to bad fashion, tapes and Sega, shit off topic….. I woke up to Ace of base in my head and since then I have been singing it but ONLY in my head. I still don’t see any fucking signs. What a classic *nostalgic moment* although any sign would be good right now, I need a sign so that I can know that all will be ok. Have so much on my mind and I have no idea where to start, so I will leave you with “I saw the sign” and lots of hair spray.

Edit: Did you know "I saw the Sign" was No 1 on the world charts. And did you know Malin "Linn" Berggren was born on Halloween. Oh and the band members are like family and friends.

Edit 2: Oh and I am REALLY not a fan, but fuck it beats ABBA.

No comments: